S1 has nice little black fuel rails, S1 has chunky ribbed silver ones.... S1 radiator has no cap but it has a hose running from the passenger side to the overflow tank, s2 radiator has a cap also the thick radiator hose from the drivers side runs to the top of the engine in an S2 but to the block in an S1
Marcus Rogulic R.I.P (1980-2007) "The Good Die Young"
The ecoturd engine is a completely different beast to the old buick derived one that we're all blessed with. It's a very different engine, with a very different gearbox and a VERY different ecu. I don't know if the ecotec was used in any Lexcen cars. I thought that the VR was the last Lexcen produced, but I'm willing to be proven wrong.
Bite off more than you can chew, and chew like hell - Peter Brock (1945-2006)
Yes mouce you are wrong sorry to say. I own a VS 1995 CSI Toyota Lexcen and you are dead right they are completely different to the VN-VP and they are Ecotec just a handy bit of knowledge if anyone needs to know