Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2025
    Forums Page 

 
Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 
 All Forums
 General Area
 Technical Modifications
 Exhaust system for VN 304
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

VNSVLE
Forum Moderator


smiley-blunder

1316 Posts

Male

 
Posted - 07 Nov 2006 :  7:27:05 PM  Show Profile Send VNSVLE a Private Message
 
I am looking into upgrading the exhaust system in my HSV SV LE(VN with a 180kw HSV upgraded 304). I would like to go back to something near what the original system was. Originaly the car had a twin system from headers to the rear muffler where it went into a single muffler which most of the earlier HSV's had from what i can gather. At the moment it just has a standard single system which was on the car when i bought it. Any sugestions would be very helpful. Also what brands and sizes are recommended. I would love the origional system if anyone has any info on where i could purchase this system. Thanks
 

What's the difference between understeer and oversteer?
Understeer is when the driver is scared.
Oversteer is when the passenger is scared.
Report to Moderator

lolo
Fully Licenced


simp098

503 Posts

Male

Posted - 07 Nov 2006 :  9:47:30 PM  Show Profile Send lolo a Private Message
 
If youre in melbourne, I have a mate who can make you an exhaust to whatever specification you want... he can make the best flowing possible or a copy of the original and he will give you a good price if you mention i sent you... put it this way, I gave his phone number to a mate who wanted a roll cage.... he mentioned I sent him and this guy quoted $4000 for a CAMS spec cage that other workshops were quoting $6000-7000 for... you do the maths and send me a PM if youre interested...good luck
 

Marcus Rogulic R.I.P (1980-2007)
"The Good Die Young"
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2025 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.98 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here
   
 


Currently 1283 user(s) online
 
Copyright © 2005 - 2025 by: Greening Computer Services