Is it just me, or are the commodore and even the calais leather seats really really boring? I want to find some bucket seats from a VN/VP/VR/VS HSV, not those ugly racing seats by autotechnica or blitz...yuk!!! What do ya think?
Naturally, every time i find some, theyre like $600 for just the two fronts. Does anyone know where i can get BUCKET seats?
Take a look at the VP HSV Plus Six seats. They are soooo cool.
A VN quote to Remember... 'THE MIGHTY SLEDGE HAMMER SOLVES ALL VN PROBLEMS' Anything can fit if its mashed into place...
that may very well be true, but they are still a piece of sh1t. They are to flat and i would rather have the non leather ones coz theyre to slippery. Personally, i think anyone who has the leather calais seats can go to hell, lol.
A VN quote to Remember... 'THE MIGHTY SLEDGE HAMMER SOLVES ALL VN PROBLEMS' Anything can fit if its mashed into place...
Sorry for the thread necromancy BUT I'm currently looking into getting my current seats reupholstered to incorporate much more support where I feel it is needed. Much cheaper than any HSV seats you'll find plus they will be custom to exactly how you like ém. And I can get my rear seat to look like the Monaro rears... sweet!